ABU DHABI: UAE residents can now apply for visas to Belgium at a new visa application centre launched in Abu Dhabi. The centre was inaugurated by Dominique Mineur, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium to the UAE, on Jan 10.
Abu Dhabi is the second city in the Middle East, after Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where applicants can apply for a visa to Belgium. The launch of a Belgium Visa Application Centre in Dubai will follow at a later date.
As part of their focused commitment towards the global rollout of Belgium Visa Application Centres, VFS Global launched the centrally located and modern centre in Abu Dhabi, for increased convenience and ease of visa applicants travelling from the UAE.
The new centre in Abu Dhabi is located at the Joint Visa Application Centre, Level 25, Shining Tower, Mubarak Bin Mohammed Street, adjacent to Khalidiyah Mall, Abu Dhabi. Services at this location commenced on Dec.12, 2016.
VFS Global offers visa services for 25 client governments in the UAE, since commencement of operations in the region in 2004.
The key features of the centre include:
• Convenient and centrally-accessed location
• Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
• Well-appointed centre for enhanced comfort of applicants
• Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants
• Dedicated website for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, check-list and applicable fees
• 100 per cent secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
• Door-step delivery of passports
• Premium Lounge for personalised and comfortable service