Four requirements to amend sponsored person’s visa for Dhs650 - GulfToday

Four requirements to amend sponsored person’s visa for Dhs650

Picture used for illustrative purpose only.

Emadeddin Khalil, Staff Reporter

The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security (ICP) allows customers, through its smart channels on the website and smart application, to amend status of a sponsored person’s visa for a fee of Dhs650.

ICP explained that the sponsored person must be in the country, and the visa intended to be amended must be valid.

Among the requirements to complete transaction is that no current request to amend or cancel visa data is already under processing, and the status of the sponsorship file must be active.

.It also pointed out that customers can request service through several ways via the or “UAEICP” smart application by logging in through UAEPASS or username.

“Find the service to be applied for, fill in the application data where applicable, pay the fees or visit customer happiness centers to apply or a typing offices approved by the ICP,” ICP added.

The fees for applying for the 'Visa Amendment Status' service is Dhs650, including Dhs500 for application, Dhs100 for smart services, Dhs50 for e-services and ICP.

The application is rejected electronically after 30 days, in the event that it is returned due to data deficiencies or failure to complete the required documents. It is also declined if it is returned three times, due to inadequate data or failure to complete the required documents.

Only issuance fees and financial guarantees – if any – are refunded in the event that the application is rejected.

The ICP pointed out that the fees are refunded to the credit card within a period not exceeding six months from the date of submitting the application, or refunded by the procedures followed to recover fees by cheque or bank transfer – for banks located within the country only – and within a period not exceeding five years. The rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.

Related articles